Flat Iron Pedals
• SUPER Low Profile Design – 10mm THIN! This pedals low profile brings the riders foot closer to the spindle axis, increasing the “rider feel” and reducing weight.
• Replaceable Pins – Pedals comes with two sets of pins. “Fatty” pins for durability and use with knobby shoes as well as “Micro” pins for decreased weight and increased traction. Use a mixture of pin configurations to tailor your pedals with your riding style. In case pins get damaged, they can be removed from either side of the pedal.
• 6061-T6 forged Aluminum body
• 4130 Chromoly spindle
• Oversized, sealed outboard bearing with additional internal bushing
• Removable allen set pins, tool included
• Average weight: 345 grams/pair (385g with pins/pair)